Friday, August 3, 2007

Do you like tempura?

Hello people,

It's been a long time! I hadn't write anything for 3 weeks,because I was so busy at work and I didn't have any ingredients for the blog.

So, let's go on to the main subject.

In last Sunday, I went fishing trip with my brother. We caught the Sillago japonica,Chelidonichthys spinosus,and yellotail. In Japanese,Sillago japonica is Shirogisu. Chelidonichthys spinosus is Houbou. And Yellowtail is Buri.

I couldn't take a picture from fishing boat,because I forgot the camera.



After fishing, we invited my friends and held the party!



We cooked Houbou and Buri as Sashimi.



And we cooked Shirogisu as Tempura. Unfortunately, I was engrossed in eating, so I couldn't take a good picture of Tempura.

Have you ever eaten Tempura? It is the best when it's right out of the hot oil,isn't it?

No comments: