Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fishing trip

Hello people,

Do you like fishing?

In Saturday,May 19,I went fishing in 'Manaduru' with my friends. Perhaps many people don't know where Manaduru is. Here is map for Manaduru.



I usually go fishing in sea dyke, but this day I get on the fishing boat after a long time. Actually,I get seasick very easily. So,I have to take a medicine for seasickness.

This picture of right side is Manaduru harbor. We go out of sea from here. The time when I took this picture is 7 in the morning.

After taking luggages on board,our boat sailed out to sea at 7.30 a.m.



This picture is not table mountain but sea cliff.



I hooked 'Marbled rockfish',it's called 'Kasago' in japanese. It looks like monster but it's tastes good!



In the end, I hooked 4 fishes.



At the dinner,I cooked the boiled fish.

Fishing is fun!! Do you challenge it?

1 comment:

Taro said...

I like "Kasago" but I didn't see it at the market in other countries.
"Kasago no Nitsuke" is so delicious!